[FQP] K4N halfway

k1to at aol.com k1to at aol.com
Sat Apr 29 19:42:46 PDT 2017

Well, the same QSB and QRN and brief JA opening that others mentioned were also evident here.  But it seemed like a bottomless pit of callers on SSB and a decent bunch on CW as well.  Nothing on 15M.  Kept an eye on the spots and nothing seemed to materialize.  Some of the other 1x1s at least tried 15 & 10, so I hope it worked for them.

Have 539 CW + 872 SSB = 1411 QSOs so far.  Not sure how the operating time splits by mode.

Remember that scoring for 1x1s is just your total QSOs.  No multiplier to encourage you to run the whole time.

A bit of a fire drill at the start.  Spent much of the week working on FQP records and not my own station.  Turns out the 87A is not working, so had to rewire things.  Have other issues with switching and rotators.  Never spend any time on my own stuff, it seems...

Thanks to everyone for hanging in there and making this a good weekend for those outside FL.

vy 73/OJ, Dan, K1TO/K4N