[FQP] 40m contest / mobile window??

Dave Edmonds dave at pkministrywebs.com
Sat Apr 29 19:37:44 PDT 2017

HI Guys,

So far it's been a 40m contest for me in South Carolina. I heard many
working y'all but no FL stations. I've been on 40m most of the day and
worked just a few mobiles until late in the evening. K4OJ and AD4ES was
always present on 40m.. I like encourage more mobiles to come down to 40m
during the day the join us.. There's a lot of guys like me in that 20m dead
zone.

Just a reminder to all the fixed stations... There is a mobile window from
7.025 to 7.035. I heard many fixed stations CQing on top of mobiles in this
'window'... I also heard a few 1x1 stations too... Please try to move up
above .035.. there's plenty of room on 40m.

40m conditions were good to FL all day. 40m started going long right near
the end of the first day.

Hope to be back tomorrow for more FQP fun....

73s Dave WN4AFP