[FQP] Question - Why did the FL Chicken cross the road?

Christopher Blake cqdenx4n at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 13:37:28 PDT 2017

*Answer #1- *
*To get away from all those Qrazy FQP Mobile stations!*

*Answer #2 - *
*To get to the FQP Fixed stations by the Sat break for dinner (fried,
barbecued, or irradiated?)*

Hello FQP Faithful,
Just wanted to take a minute to thank you for your enthusiasm for our
Florida QSO Party, and for putting up with my non-stop cheer-leading.  I
hope it worked!
FYI - I'll be submerging offline starting Thur pm and all day Friday to
start building the K4OJ stations; can't wait!

Hope you're getting excited - FL QSO Party is just 2.5 days away!

vy 73/OJ,
Chris, NX4N

PS -
Florida ops - Have you registered your County(s)?
Out-of-State Ops - Have you downloaded and/or reviewed the FB County
tracking tools by K0RC and NO5W?