[FQP] Florida FQP Stations - Time to Register your Activity!

Christopher Blake cqdenx4n at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 04:58:32 PDT 2017

Good Morning FQP Fans,
April is here and the 20th Anniversary Florida QSO Party is just around the
corner. Please help get the word out about your county activation plans as
a fixed or mobile station.  This includes you spelling bee FLORIDA SUN 1x1
stations too.

Floyd KK3Q, with beta testing support and upgrades from Bob K0RC and Chuck
NO5W, has done a terrific job of redesigning our FQP Counties On The Air
(COTA) registration site.  Thanks Floyd!

*PLEASE TAKE ACTION:*
Go to http://floridaqsoparty.org/, click on the "Counties" tab, then click
on the Saturday and Sunday County Activation Form links and fill out and
submit your county activation plans for each day.  I found the new forms
very user friendly and it took me just a few minutes to complete both.

Hope all of your other station setup/prep plans are going well.

Thanks in advance for your help!

vy 73/OJ,
Chris, NX4N