[FQP] 2017 FQP Excel workbook

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Sat Apr 1 18:46:11 PDT 2017

FQP Dates:  Saturday & Sunday, April 29 and 30, 2017.  Full details
here:  http://floridaqsoparty.org/

The 2017 FQP Excel workbook has been posted for download and review.
This revision 7.00 contains the 1x1 stations and the mobile routes
posted as of 23:59 on 1-Apr-2017. As more routes are posted, they will
be added and a new revision created.

There is a link to this Excel file (and previous years) on the FQP
website. That link can be found under *FAQ > Downloadable Files > K0RC
FQP Excel workbook*.

Here's a direct link to my OneDrive download area if you prefer to
bookmark that instead: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Am7cWbf-YWzZqht_fc3-jMhJJgdx

As always, please let me know if you discover any errors or have a
problem launching the workbook. The workbook was created using Excel
2003. It should work with newer versions, although I don't have the
latest and greatest to version to test with. Also, you must enable
MACROS because the VBA code is what powers the sorting buttons.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

P. S. A big thanks to *Floyd KK3Q* for redesigning the FQP webpages and
implementing new features that allow operators to update their routes as
often as necessary.