[FQP] N1MM K3S Problem

Charles Sanders no5w.chuck at gmail.com
Thu May 5 12:32:18 PDT 2016

Hi Terry --

I have a K3 but am not an N1MM user. My understanding from messages I''ve
seen on the Elecraft reflector is that you need to define a macro or two
that contains the K3 command (KY) along with the message(s) you want to
send. I do not know how you get the macros to work in N1MM.

There has been recent discussion on the Elecraft reflector about this. Also
I would think that there has been discussion on the N1MM reflector.

Of course another approach is to use a WinKey. N1MM is capable of
interfacing to a WinKey.

Good luck

73/Chuck/NO5W