[FQP] N1MM K3S Problem

George georgek5kg at aol.com
Thu May 5 11:38:08 PDT 2016

Hello Terry,

Nice to hear from you, and glad that you could participate in the FQP.

I do not personally know who in the FCG uses a K3 with N1MM, so I am
cc'ing the FCG and FQP email reflectors.  Perhaps someone there will
respond to your need for some help in getting N1MM to talk to your K3.
In my case, I use a K3, but seldom if ever use N1MM, so I am not a good
one to ask, hi.

Good luck with that.  I should be pretty straightforward.

73, George.

--
George Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL