[FQP] 2015 FQP workbook

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Thu Apr 16 05:00:24 PDT 2015

Bob,

Tnx for the 2015 Florida QSO Party Workbook.  It is an awesome piece  of
work, and I encourage anyone interested in this year's FQP to check  it out!

I also want to remind everyone that the 2015 FQP will  activate six fixed
stations with 1x1 call signs to spell out  ORANGE: K4O, K4R, K4A, K4N, K4G,
K4E.  Anyone working all  six of the ORANGE stations will receive a
certificate.

Tnx, George - K4G

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL 34242
941-400-1960

In a message dated 4/15/2015 11:52:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,