[FQP] N4GI/DES

Chris Plumblee chris.plumblee at gmail.com
Tue May 6 06:31:29 PDT 2014

Those were the hazard lights. We were stopped on the side of the interstate
on the shoulder, so it seemed prudent.

I'll have to plead fatigue for busting the county. I have another video
taken in DES on Saturday night. The audio is not as clear on that one, but
I can upload it tonight, maybe.

73, Chris WF3C

On Tuesday, May 6, 2014, <Georgek5kg at aol.com> wrote:

>  Chris and Blake,
>
> Great video.  Blake was doing a great job.
>
> Here are a few comments...He was signing NAS, not DES. You said it was
> outside of Jacksonville, which would make sense, since he was signing NAS.
>
> I will forward the video to WI9WI, K0RC, and WA3HAE who he worked on the
> video.  I think they will like to hear it.
>
> Did I hear windshield wipers flapping?  We did not run into any rain at
> all.
>
> And, finally, why were you stopped?  Stopping is for wimps!
>
> 73, George.
>
> George Wagner, K5KG
> Sarasota, FL
> 941-400-1960 cell
>
>  In a message dated 5/6/2014 5:59:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> chris.plumblee at gmail.com<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','chris.plumblee at gmail.com');>writes:
>
> I've finally managed to upload the video I took of N4GI/DES from Sunday
> afternoon in this year's FQP. It can be found at
> http://youtu.be/Cv3xMxsN_R0
>
> Operator was N4GI. Videography by WF3C. I took the video while we were
> stopped in the bottom corner of DES along I-10E just outside of
> Jacksonville.
>
> Enjoy!
>
> --
> Chris Plumblee