[FQP] [FCG] N4GI/DES

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Tue May 6 06:26:26 PDT 2014

Chris and Blake,

Great video.  Blake was doing a great job.

Here are a few comments...He was signing NAS, not DES. You said it was
outside of Jacksonville, which would make sense, since he was signing NAS.

I will forward the video to WI9WI, K0RC, and WA3HAE who he worked on the
video.  I think they will like to hear it.

Did I hear windshield wipers flapping?  We did not run into any rain  at
all.

And, finally, why were you stopped?  Stopping is for wimps!

73, George.

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 5/6/2014 5:59:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,