[FQP] [FCG] SPARC

Marty Grove marty at KJ4LQX.com
Fri May 2 06:40:31 PDT 2014

Hope I'm not stealing any of Ron's (KP2N) thunder here, but a video by
SPARC on their 2014 FQP event showed up in my ham radio channel on
YouTube today.  Wow... what a station!  More like a resort!  Where do I
sign up???

The link to their FQP video is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlvUkNNinFo

Nice place, guys.  Looks like you had lots of help, good companionship,
food, and just plain fun.

Marty - KJ4LQX