[FQP] (no subject)

Christopher Blake cqdenx4n at gmail.com
Thu May 1 09:14:31 PDT 2014

Jim and George,
Just saw your posting on 3830 (for some reason I did not see it reported
via FCG/FQP - I believe Ron is working this issue).

Congrats on a truly FB score - I don't know how you guys pass those mults
so quickly but it is truly amazing.  Almost - almost - makes me want to
pick up a mic! ;->

Well done, friends.

vy 73,
Chris, NX4N