[FQP] [FCG] 2014 Orlando Contest Dinner Venue Change

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Fri Dec 20 18:18:18 PST 2013

Chris,

What a great announcement.  Thanks for all the hard work that  obviously
went into relocating our premiere FCG Banquet to a new  QTH.

Sign me up!  My check will be in the mail to K4LQ tomorrow.

73, George.

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 12/20/2013 8:40:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,