[FQP] FQP - Good Luck Everyone

fredfitte fredfitte at aol.com
Fri Apr 26 17:27:59 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

My buddy, Ed Johnson (W2PH) and I will be operating High Power Mobile this weekend. We will be running a Flex 3000 with a 20 inch touch screen with a 500 watt amp feeding a Tarheel from Ed's Ford Expedition.

We won the NY QSO party two years ago running high power. We both moved to Florida and are teaming up again to give it a try.

We will be using my call sign NF2F.

Hope to se you all on the air this weekend

Fred
NF2F