[FQP] FQP - Good Luck Everyone

Jeff Clarke ku8e at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 26 16:44:08 PDT 2013

Hi All,

Due to some unforeseen circumstances I have to miss out our FQP mobile adventure this year. John, K4BAI, will be going out with Jerry – K5YAA. Just talked to John on the phone. They are in Tallahassee right now. They will be running a K3 , AL-811H amplifier and towing a trailer with a generator and a screwdriver antenna. It’s really tough to have to miss out on FQP this year. – I’m already experiencing withdrawal symptoms !! I will definitely be back with John next year. All you mobiles please try 40 meters every once in awhile and I will be glad to work you on both CW/SSB. 20 meters usually isn’t very good to Florida from Columbus,GA. Everyone please drive save and have FUN , which I know all of you will – in the best QSO Party around...

Jeff KU8E