[FQP] FQP 2013 announcement emailed to targeted contesters in CQ Zones 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

Christopher Blake cqdenx4n at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 16:47:29 PDT 2013

Hi All,
Just wanted to let you know that I emailed a FQP announcement to a list of
known contesters that I put together from last year.  Hopefully we'll see
more participation from our friends to the South as a result. If you know
of others
I have already learned that the Paraguay ARC has posted it on their
Facebook site.

Hope you will take a few minutes to remind your friends about 'Da-Party'-
FQP should be fantastic given the conditions.

vy 73,
Chris, NX4N