[FQP] County lines

Charles Sanders no5w.chuck at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 11:47:50 PST 2012

Charlie has given a good overview of the capabilities of CQ/X. As he
mentioned (more than once) there is a bit of a learning curve since the
program introduces another device to set up and some route planning to do,
if you want to use it's full functionality. The route planning steps have
been automated but still require some work with Streets and Trips and
Google maps. Once you have drawn your route on Google maps the program will
calculate all of your county line crossings for use by the program once you
are underway.

If you decide to give it a try its not too early to start getting familiar
with it and taking it out for a test drive around a county or two. Also
feel free to get in contact and I'll be happy to help you up the learning
curve. There is a lot of info on the website at www.no5w.com -- most of it
is even up to date:>)

Hope to be mobile again in FQP this year.

73/Chuck/NO5W