[FQP] FQP- SoapBOX

Lee Pennington,II locoljunkpeddler at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 10:16:02 PDT 2012

Hi All
I did terrible, I lost an antenna some where west bound on US 41 in Dade
County, where I passed Chris, NX4N, headed Eastbound. I had technical
difficulties with the microphone, and threw an alternator belt off the car.
Disgusted, I turned around and headed home. Stopped at very quaint looking
Barbeque joint near the Miccosukee Gaming Resort called The PIT, and it *was
* the pits. Had driving rain at times. on both days You name it, it went
wrong. I stayed home Sunday, watched it rain.
Now for the  good news................NO Love bugs!!
de Lee
K4LJP
73

--