[FQP] [FCG] FQP

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Fri Apr 27 06:56:19 PDT 2012

Hey, Dan,

Glad that you will be lurking from SC.  That's sometimes a hard mult  for
us FL guys.  Pse work us.  If we ask you to QSY to SSB, pleas  oblige.  Even
if you are CW-only, having a SSB QSO in your log will not  invalidate your
CW-only log.

We sure hope you have a mic!

73, George and Jim....K4KG/m ...... 50+/- FL counties this  weekend.

PS.  My buddy, Ron, KK9K will be QRV with 100w + wires from the beach  in
FL Keys, Monroe county...a rare one.

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 4/27/2012 9:42:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,