[FQP] Support for the FQP Spelling Challenge

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Fri Apr 13 19:13:20 PDT 2012

Chuck, your mobile route maps for us mobiles is truly amazing.  I
recommend that all FQP'ers take a look at what Chuck has done:

_http://www.no5w.com/FQP2012_AnnouncedPlans.html_
(http://www.no5w.com/FQP2012_AnnouncedPlans.html)

Chuck, with your permission, can this be added to our FQP web site?

Tnx, George

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 4/13/2012 9:05:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,