[FQP] Support for the FQP Spelling Challenge

Charles Sanders no5w.chuck at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 18:05:18 PDT 2012

I'm looking forward to taking on the challenge of working all those 1x1
calls in the FQP 15th anniversary celebration as well as the usual group of
outstanding mobiles. I thought it would be helpful to have an indicator in
the logging program showing where I stand and what I need to complete the
challenge.

So I've added a Spelling Status tracker in CQ/X which will provide an
on-going view of how you're doing. Screen shots can be found on the
Features page of www.no5w.com which is also where you can go to download
the patch (179-09) which is required for this upgrade.

Also I was looking over the posted mobile activity last night and WOW!,
there sure are some energetic operators in there. So I made a map page on
the CQ/X website. Check it out at

http://www.no5w.com/FQP2012_AnnouncedPlans.html

Click on the counties to see who is going to be there and using what mode.
As more plans are announced I'll continue to update the map.

73 es good luck in the FQP,

Chuck/NO5W