[FQP] 2012 FQP Itineraries

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Tue Apr 3 16:11:17 PDT 2012

I have started collecting the mobile and fixed station FQP plans.
There's a minimal number of routes posted on the FQP website so the
workbook is a little thin right now.

You can download the Saturday and Sunday PDF files to see how the
counties will "play out" at the moment. I also posted the full workbook
for those interested in seeing how the data is collected and mined. It's
written in Excel 2003 and uses some custom VBA coding.

I will post the instruction document tomorrow. I need to run to a
meeting now and that document needs to be updated first.

Download from here:
*http://tinyurl.com/dxaqmcn*

or here:
*https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=d96c61feb759dc6e&sc=documents#!/?cid=D96C61FEB759DC6E&id=D96C61FEB759DC6E!2168&sc=documents