[FQP] [FCG] Some questions regarding rover county line operations

Christopher Blake cqdenx4n at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 07:42:55 PDT 2011

Hi Alan,
Thanks for the advice; while not what the majority of folks advise, it is
worthy of consideration under certain circumstances.
I was thinking that county line operation would be good for the OM/YL that
doesn't have a lot of time for the contest.  He/she could perhaps set up a
portable operation on a nearby county line - would make for a bit more fun
than staying at home with a single county.
Again, mni tnx- hope to work you from several 'single counties' :-)
73,
Chris, NX4N