[FQP] VE Multiplier Changes for 2011

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Fri Dec 24 09:19:56 PST 2010

Excellent move, OMs

73, George

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 12/24/2010 12:18:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
wd4ahz at gte.net writes:

We've  been asked by our Canadian friends to make a change to our
Canadian  Multipliers, and we have agreed to do so.

Beginning in 2011, the new  Canadian Multipliers will be:

NS (VE1)
NB (VE1, VE9)
NL (VO1,  VO2)
PE (VY2)
QC (VE2)
ON (VE3)
MB (VE4)
SK (VE5)
AB  (VE6)
BC (VE7)
NT (VE8)
NU (VY0)
YT (VY1)

This is similar  to what other QSO Parties are using and conforms to the
Canadian  Government's list of Provinces and Territories.

The software authors  have been contacted, so we're hoping they can
implement the updates by  April.  If not, just note the ones that don't
work correctly, and  make the changes to the Cabrillo file manually after
the  contest.

Ron,  WD4AHZ
FQP mailing  list
Send mail to - FQP at kkn.net