[FQP] VE Multiplier Changes for 2011

Ron Wetjen wd4ahz at gte.net
Fri Dec 24 09:18:19 PST 2010

We've been asked by our Canadian friends to make a change to our
Canadian Multipliers, and we have agreed to do so.

Beginning in 2011, the new Canadian Multipliers will be:

NS (VE1)
NB (VE1, VE9)
NL (VO1, VO2)
PE (VY2)
QC (VE2)
ON (VE3)
MB (VE4)
SK (VE5)
AB (VE6)
BC (VE7)
NT (VE8)
NU (VY0)
YT (VY1)

This is similar to what other QSO Parties are using and conforms to the
Canadian Government's list of Provinces and Territories.

The software authors have been contacted, so we're hoping they can
implement the updates by April.  If not, just note the ones that don't
work correctly, and make the changes to the Cabrillo file manually after
the contest.

Ron, WD4AHZ