[FQP] 2010 OhQP this weekend.

Chuck-NO5W no5w at consolidated.net
Tue Aug 24 17:05:46 PDT 2010

And no need to fret about whether to work OHQP or the other two (KS and
HI) during the ten hours in which they'll be on simultaneously or to
look around for pencil and paper for logging. Just log all three
concurrently in CQ/X and split up the logs in the end. Check it out at
http://www.no5w.com

Good luck Ron, Dan, Jim and Hal. Hope to work you often.

73/Chuck/NO5W