[FQP] 2010 OhQP this weekend.

Nzharps at aol.com Nzharps at aol.com
Tue Aug 24 11:31:48 PDT 2010

Hi all,

Am putting in a shameless plug for the Ohio QSO Party that's being run this
 Saturday, August 28 from noon to midnight EDST. K2KW has been tireless in
his  efforts to create lots of activity and it appears that Kenny's hard
work will  pay off. All 88 OH counties will be active and there will be an
unprecedented number of mobiles out and about the Buckeye state.

Speaking of mobiles, myself and long time buddy, Dan, W8CAR will be putting
 23 counties in Western and NW Ohio on the air as W8O/m. We'll be checking
20m cw  and ssb from each county so we should be very workable from FL.

Also look for FCG friends K8MR/m and W1NN/m in the OhQP.

For more details check out  _www.ohqp.org_ (http://www.ohqp.org)

73/OJ,

Ron, K8NZ
Half of Team W8O/m