[FQP] [FCG] Road Construction info for western palm beach county for the Rovers

Jeffrey Clarke ku8e at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 17 09:05:56 PDT 2010

Jeremy,

John and I will be going thru Franklin on Sunday of FQP. We operated from the state park on St George Island for the IOTA contest a few years ago. I also operated from there using my mobile antennas during a family vacation during the IOTA last year.

I have always found the propagation to be very good. Maybe there is some salt water enhancement from being 5 miles offshore !!

GL, Jeff