[FQP] [FCG] Road Construction info for western palm beach county for the Rovers

Nzharps at aol.com Nzharps at aol.com
Wed Apr 14 08:02:34 PDT 2010

Our science officer is working on shielding to protect Team N4O from  all
assaults..just need to upgrade my driving/navigating skills.

I made a wrong turn in my first driving shift of the '09 FQP..ended up
causing us to get less than 30 seconds of air time in our last county  (NAS) on
Saturday night. Of course that meant that K1TO "only" made 3 Q's  there
before the end.

Wonder if KM had little "gremlins" randomly placing detour signs around the
 state :)

73/OJ,

Ron, K8NZ
Half of Team N4O

p.s. Don't forget to work many of my Meeeechigan friends this weekend in
the MiQP.  Ohioans W8CAR and K8MR will go North of the border to activate
numerous counties. Will be a good warm up for the FQP.

In a message dated 4/13/2010 6:04:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,