[FQP] FQP Log Submissions

Ron Wetjen wd4ahz at gte.net
Tue Apr 28 06:20:59 PDT 2009

This is the first year we've used a contest "robot" to acknowledge logs
received. We have run into some compatibility issues between the
Cabrillo headers generated by certain logging programs and the robot. We
will be working with the software authors to get the headers corrected.

You may submit your logs. The messages you receive in the robot's reply
are warnings, not fatal errors. Unless your log is rejected for other
formatting problems, you can ignore these warning messages.

Dan, K1TO, will be posting more details.

Ron