[FQP] FQP in less than 5 days!

Chuck-NO5W no5w at consolidated.net
Tue Apr 21 05:38:44 PDT 2009

Di-di-di-dah/Di-di-di-dah

Getting ready to head east from Houston to the panhandle on Friday and
looking forward to meeting N4OX in Pensacola and then the mini-hamfest
in Orange Park on Saturday night/Sunday morning. Will be on the lookout
for NF4A/M and W4AN/M as well as K9ES/M and others on the road. Details
of my route are on the FQP site as well as on my CQ/X site
<http://www.no5w.com/NO5W_FQP09_Route_Map.html>

Good luck and safe travels to all,

73/Chuck/NO5W