[FQP] FQP in less than 5 days!

K1to at aol.com K1to at aol.com
Tue Apr 21 00:07:30 PDT 2009

tap, tap
testing 1-2-3-4

Many folks have posted their operating intentions on the FQP site rather
than on this e-mail reflector, which is of course fine!

Just looking to step up the pre FQP chatter.

FWIW, I'll be part of a mobile multi-op again this year.  K8NZ and I will
operate as NN4TO/m, covering a bunch of counties CW-only.

http://floridaqsoparty.org
has all kinds of pages of interest.

Thanks to Team K4KG for detouring down to MON/DAD/BRO to make sure we have
coverage there and to fill the map with all orange yet again!

GL to all and thanks for getting on!

73, Dan, K1TO