[FQP] [FCG] FQP Mobile & Software

Charles Wooten NF4A nf4a at knology.net
Tue Apr 15 17:35:59 PDT 2008

I will be using CT Win with a Winkeyer (USB)...my new laptop doesn't have a
serial port and I have had issues using the parallel port with CT Win on XP.
I will set up individual county logs before the contest. It doesn't take
that long to exit a log and load another one. Have used NA in the past but I
have never felt good about running it under XP. My old DOS laptop went to
the big bone yard in the sky several years ago ;)

Charlie NF4A