[FQP] FQP certificates

k1to at aol.com k1to at aol.com
Wed Mar 7 12:17:37 PST 2007

Thanks for the input!

Since the replies have trickled off, here are the one-day totals:
A)  1
B)  8
C)  4
D)  0
E)  1 (Just making this up but it was an e-mail that involved both WC4E and KU8E...)

The two key points here are that the certificate design itself seems OK and that there is growing interest in some sort of e-certificate.

Interesting comments:
- Cost savings with C).
My reply - Certainly true, but the FCG does budget each year for FQP costs.

- If C), consider the European A4 paper size.
TO:  Is this what the WAE uses for their downloaded certificate?  Can someone pse check that out?

- Making your own from the web site is cheap and less meaningful.

- We should have an extra award similar to CA wine, etc.
TO:  Very true.  This is overdue for the FQP.  Oranges would seem to be the appropriate item.  Anyone have an orange grove nearby that might donate 10 or more bags in return for publicity in our results or something?

Also, based on the above voting, I will go ahead and reorder certificates to cover at least this yr.  In the meantime, we should be looking at ways of electronically generating certificates.

TU all & 73, Dan