[FQP] FQP certificates

K1to at aol.com K1to at aol.com
Tue Mar 6 10:50:59 PST 2007

Folks -

While the plaques are in the mail, the certificates are a little behind.  We
have run out of certificate stock and are switching responsibility from WC4E
who did a fantastic job with them in recent years, so we're at a crossroads.

For those of you who have received certificates in recent years, a quick
survey:

1)  The certificate design is:
  A)  Getting a little bit dated - please update the layout
  B)  Just fine - keep it going indefinitely
  C)  So outdated that you should just offer a downloaded version and skip
the
"hard copy" altogether
  D)  Other (fill in the blanks)

Please reply to me personally unless your comments are particularly
entertaining!

I'll tally the responses and announce our approach in the next few days.

Thanks!

73, Dan, K1TO