[FQP] Half time

Charles Wooten NF4A nf4a at knology.net
Sat Apr 28 20:52:27 PDT 2007

I have around 400-500 Q's not sure since they are in separate files and I
haven't taken the time to add them up....had an eyeball with W5WMU late this
afternoon near the GUL/FRA county line......conditions fair.....40 meters is
surprising....many stns worked on 40 which is nice compared to earlier years
when 40 was only a factor late afternoon/evening and early Sunday
morning....even made a few Q's on 15 meters....west coast/AZ, etc. guys
needs to check 15 tomorrow for an opening afternoon....G4BUE blew me out of
the truck on 40 meters this afternoon and hour before sundown.

The mobile window would be great if the frigging fixed stns in FL would stay
out.....ended up several times on 40 up around 7045 because certain un-named
FL fixed stns were all over the mobile window.

GL to everyone tomorrow and OJ!!

NF4A