[FQP] N4FCG (N4BP & K4PG) in FQP

Bob Patten n4bp at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 22 04:49:56 PDT 2007

We will not be doing our 21 county run next weekend.  Both our houses
are minor disaster areas for different reasons.  Because of this, we
missed our last chance to get together to finalize plans and get Kevin
reasonably familiar with my new IC-7000.  Since the last count I saw was
twenty mobiles, I'm sure there are more than enough and all counties
will be well covered for those seeking the sweep.  Also, my back and hip
are out of whack, and I doubt I could survive twenty hours sitting in my
truck in either the driver or operator position.  As an alternate plan,
I may put in what time I can from home in the QRP CW category.
Good luck to all!

--
73,     Bob Patten, N4BP                Plantation, FL

E-Mail :   n4bp at arrl.net                Website: http://www.qsl.net/n4bp
SOC #1          ARS #799                QRP ARCI #3412       FISTS #7871
NAQCC #1306     FP #1491                SMIRK #6625