[FQP] Mobile Window

Jerry Keller k3bz at arrl.net
Thu Apr 19 06:07:55 PDT 2007

While we're on the subject of Mobile Windows, I note that the rules state
that "Florida "home" stations should not call CQ or run stations" in the
mobile windows.  No mention is made of stations outside Florida doing so.
Does that mean it's OK for stations outside Florida ?

Also, exactly what IS acceptable practice for Florida "home" stations in the
Mobile Windows?  (There's an "(A)" on the orange Rule Sheet under Item 8)
Suggested Frequencies, but no "(B)".... is there something missing?)

73, Jerry K3BZ