[FQP] 40 CW mobile window

nf4a at knology.net nf4a at knology.net
Thu Apr 19 00:43:08 PDT 2007

based on some ops (not me)not being able to go below 7025, I would suggest
7025-7035 and fixed stns above 7035...same on 20 meters 14025-035 (really
important on 20 due to not being able to hear in-state stations on 20 meters

btw....had a nice eyeball with K4XU and N2BJ here in vegas at the NAB ham
radio operator's reception.

de nf4a/7 at the nab convention

------------- Original message follows -------------

Our current 40M CW mobile window is defined as 7025-7030.  In light of the
increasing number of mobiles announcing intentions to operate, this seems
absurdly narrow.  Even 10 kHz won't be enough.  We will be squeezed by the
SP RTTY
contesters on the top side, so I propose that we expand the window to
7020-7030.

Anyone disagree with this?

TU & 73, Dan, K1TO