[FQP] N4PCF FQP

nf4a at knology.net nf4a at knology.net
Mon Apr 24 23:38:23 PDT 2006

Bill sent me his score so I am forwarding it to the list.

73 NF4A/7
Call Used N4PCF      State/County  FL/Bay

Multioperator Calls

Category     Power        Mode       License Class
SINGLE-OP    LOW          SSB        OTHER

                 BAND    CW QSOs    PHONE QSOs
                  40         0           130
                  20         0           296
                  15         0             0
                  10         0             0
                         -------    ----------
         Tot QSOS            0           426

         QSO Points          0           426

         Total Points             426
         Multipliers               56
         Subtotal               23856
         Power Multiplier           2
         Final Score            47712

Club or School Name:  Panama City Amateur Radio Club

73 de N4PCF
Bill Williams