[FQP] Re: [FCG] PLAQUE MANAGER FOR THE 2006 PROGRAM

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Sun Apr 16 06:27:34 PDT 2006

In a message dated 4/15/2006 9:31:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Cqtestk4xs at aol.com writes:

I've  enjoyed serving the club in a small way and hope that you guys were
satisfied with the way I handled the program.  If and when we get to  KH6, I
hope
N2NL is still sponsoring the top Oceania Plaque for the  FQP.  I intend  to
claim it!

Yes, you did a great job.  Eric will have some big shoes to fill in  your
absence.

Now that you will be far away, we will expect to hear a puny little  KH6XS
calling from down in the noise!

Aloha, Geo...

George  Wagner, K5KG
941-312-9420