[FQP] FQP

Jim Smith jimsmith at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 26 09:33:46 PDT 2005

I ran some prop predictions using W6ELProp for the FQP.  For my station
it showed 40 starting to open at about 0130Z and closing about 1215Z.
For 80 it was 0230Z and 1100Z respectively.  So, 40 is available for
maybe 45 minutes of the entire operating time from here and 80 isn't at
all.  I wasn't able to be on at those times so I don't know what
actually happened with 40.

Still, from here I'm not worried that someone else has a better chance
at high scores than me.  I just accept it and have fun.  I suppose if 40
was open for me but everybody had gone to 80 I wouldn't like it, though.

73, Jim   VE7FO

OJ