[FQP] [Fwd: FlQP KU8E SOABMixed LP]

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 25 06:27:22 PDT 2005

W1NN and N4TO were the two loudest mobile signals. I heard both on scatter on 20 meters
several times but the only time I could work them was when there was no pileup. Both of
you have good 40 meter signals too... sometimes 20 DB +.  Hopefully John (K4BAI) and I will
make it down for the QSO party in 2006... It sucks doing it from GA...  I basically CQ'ed on 40 meters SSB during the day and when the rate dropped I quit for awhile and then was back on when everyone moved to 40 meters

73, Jeff