[FQP] Half time report

Charles Wooten NF4A nf4a at knology.net
Sat Apr 23 20:29:25 PDT 2005

Hurricane Ivan has the roads to/from ESC screwed up....took entirely
tooooooo log to get there....started the contest 15 minutes late......took a
long time to get back on I-10 so I could go east.....good activity early for
a change....40 meter piles were huge for me in FRA and GUL tonight....many
EU stns....a 55 gal drum full of VE3s too on all bands....made a couple of
contacts with the left coast on 15 in many of the counties I was in until
about 2300 then it went dead....average about 60-70 Q's per county with
several counties over 80 or 90.

My butt is tired along with the rest of me....see everyone in the morning.

NF4A/M