[FQP] FQP announcement at NAB Ham reception

Charles Wooten NF4A nf4a at knology.net
Thu Apr 21 20:00:05 PDT 2005

I had the honor to get up in front of over 1500 hams last night in a
ballroom at the Las Vegas Hilton....the occasion was the annual ham
operator's reception at the National Association of Broadcasters....this
year it was sponsored by Bob Heil K9EID (also in 2004)......I was able to
put a plug in for the FQP this weekend and I invited them all to try to get
on for the contest.....N2BJ, who works for Andrew Corporation, and a past
winner of the FQP was also in attendance.

See you this weekend....now that I am back from Vegas, I have to spend all
day tomorrow getting the mobile rig installed and tuned up.

73 NF4A