[FQP] 2004 FQP Results and Writeup

Jim Smith jimsmith at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 6 14:45:24 PDT 2005

Good heavens!! What an incredible, informative and interesting
write-up.  What a huge amount of work.

Thanks to all of you for putting this together and, of course, to OJ
for, along with many others, making it all happen.

A friend who was at Dayton mentioned that FCG had been giving out OJ
buttons and that he had one.  He was kind enough to give it to me and it
is now displayed in a prominent place at my operating position.

I've put out a call to newbies in my club to come and get some contest
experience in the '05 event in the hopes of turning them on to HF
contesting.  Check out
http://members.shaw.ca/jimsmith/  if you want to see how I do this.

73 de Jim Smith   VE7FO

OJ