[FQP] 2004 FQP Certificates

Jeff WC4E wc4e at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 5 12:59:12 PDT 2005

The 2004 Florida QSO Party Certificates are in the Mail!!!

Over 300 were mailed out this week! A big thank you to all who entered
and made it the most successful FQP ever!
If there is a mistake or typo please mail me directly and I'll get
another out to you ASAP. mailto:wc4e at earthlink.net

Big thanks to:
Dan K1TO for overall coordination, checking all the logs, coming up with
the stats and results.
Ron WD4AHZ for a fantastic web site, manual log entry, results
beautification.
Bill K4XS for the plaque program.
This team put in hundreds and hundreds of hours administering this
contest. Without them, the FQP surely would not be nearly as good as it
is.

We are hoping for even a larger FQP this year. Be sure to join us on the
air April 23rd and 24th!

All rules, results and detailed information here:
http://www.floridaqsoparty.org/

73
 OJ

 Jeff WC4E, N4AO, WE4OJ