[FQP]WriteLog FQP contest module

K1to at aol.com K1to at aol.com
Fri May 7 10:26:26 CDT 2004

In a message dated 5/7/2004 7:57:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Georgek5kg writes:

> I used WriteLog 10.46 for this year's FQP. Does
> this mean the log I submitted has flaws?  Will I need to do
> something and resubmit?

Yes, the submitted logs from that version are flawed, but not fatally so.  There are just a bunch of extraneous duplicate QSOs that get inserted.

We would not be opposed to receiving a cleaner Cabrillo file, but it is not mandatory and should not materially affect your score.

Thanks for asking and for your participation!

73, Dan, K1TO