[FQP]WriteLog FQP contest module

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Fri May 7 08:57:14 CDT 2004

In a message dated 5/6/2004 11:22:10 PM Eastern Standard Time, k3bz at arrl.net
writes:
I've been following this thread, but I don't understand the problem as
concerns this year's FQP. I used WriteLog 10.46 for this year's FQP. Does
this mean the log I submitted has flaws?  Will I need to do something and
resubmit?
Pl,ease advise..... 73, Jerry K3BZ

Jerry,

The WL FQP module needs some improvement, such as removing RTTY from the
multiplier window.  I also experienced a CTY selection window popping up
unexpectedly if I hit a certain combination of keys.  Ron, WD4AHZ has also reported a
problem with the Cabrillo file layout.

Do not resubmit your log unless you are advised to do so.

73, Geo...

George Wagner, K5KG
941-312-9450
941-312-9460 fax