[FCG] Re: [FQP]FQP Mobiles

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Mon May 3 10:53:09 CDT 2004

I believe what you say about South Florida and have witnessed it first hand....
After one of our contesting alum at Ohio State - KD8NS - now W4EF moved to Ft Lauderdale both N8VW and myself took a roadtrip to visit him. I was shocked by
how people drove down there... Just about every red light was being run by someone and people in general seemed to be in a hurry by speeding and tailgating....

                        Jeff